Denis Zakaria looms as an attractive signing, with his contract due to expire.
The Borussia Monchengladbach star is not short of admirers.
Liverpool and Barcelona are reportedly vying for his signature.
TOP STORY – ZAKARIA TO LIVERPOOL OR BARCA?
Liverpool lead Barcelona in the pursuit to sign Borussia Monchengladbach star Denis Zakaria, according to El Nacional.
Zakaria is available on a free transfer at the end of the season and the Switzerland international has been heavily linked with Jose Mourinho’s Roma.
He has also reportedly attracted interest from Manchester United and Manchester City, however, Premier League giants Liverpool and LaLiga powerhouse Barca are believed to be set to battle it out.
– Staying at Anfield and Fichajes claims Liverpool have joined the race to prise Adama Traore from Wolves. Traore has also been linked with Barca and Juventus.
– Paul Pogba is unlikely to sign a pre-contract agreement with a club abroad, says The Athletic. Pogba’s United contract expires at the end of the season and Frenchman has been tipped to join either Real Madrid, Juve or Paris Saint-Germain.
– Premier League champions City are working to re-sign Riyad Mahrez, per The Sun. PSG are reportedly eyeing the Algeria international, who is contracted to City until 2023.
— The Times (@thetimes) November 29, 2021
– Newcastle United are set to make a move for Donny van de Beek, according to El Nacional. Van de Beek has found his chances limited at Manchester United and Newcastle are ready to pounce.
– After appointing Ralf Rangnick until the end of the season, The Times claims United‘s interim manager is targeting RB Leipzig midfielder Amadou Haidara.
- Soccer News Like
- Be the first of your friends!