Thursday, January 19, 2017

Genoa confirm duo interest

SoccerNews in General Soccer News 22 Dec 2009

2 Views

(GSM) – Serie A side Genoa have confirmed that they are interested in signing Bordeaux midfielder Fernando Menegazzo and VfL Wolfsburg defender Ricardo Costa.

Menegazzo’s agent claimed last week that negotiations were progressing well over of a possible deal for the Brazilian.

Nothing has been agreed between the two clubs as yet, although Genoa general director Fabrizio Preziosi believes a move could go ahead.

“Menegazzo is a player who interests us, we have been following him for some time,” Preziosi told calciomercato.com.

“We have the availability of the player to move to Genoa and we are considering whether to bid in the next weeks.”

Genoa are also monitoring the progress of Costa, who had been expected to leave Wolfsburg for Real Zaragoza over the summer before the deal collapsed.

“Ricardo Costa is a player we’re considering,” said Preziosi.

“We know there are other teams who are following him, like Valencia.”

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

SoccerNews

Soccernews.com is news blog for soccer with comprehensive coverage of all the major leagues in Europe, as well as MLS in the United States. In addition we offer breaking news for transfers and transfer rumors, ticket sales, betting tips and offers, match previews, and in-depth editorials.

You can follow us on Facebook: Facebook.com/soccernews.com or Twitter: @soccernewsfeed.

SHARE OR COMMENT ON THIS ARTICLE

ADD COMMENT

WE RECOMMEND

Leave a Reply

Be the First to Comment!

Notify of
avatar
 
smilegrinwinkmrgreenneutraltwistedarrowshock???cooleviloopsrazzrollcryeeklolmadsad!?ideahmmbegwhewchucklesillyenvyshutmouth
wpDiscuz
Live Scores

advertisement

Betting Guide Advertisement

advertisement

  • Football_888sport betting
Become a Writer
More More
Top