Barcelona and Juventus are in talks about a possible swap deal involving Ivan Rakitic and Federico Bernardeschi.
Rakitic was linked with an exit from Camp Nou during the close season, but ended up staying at Barca.
But he could be on his way to Turin and Bernardeschi may be heading in the opposite direction.
TOP STORY – BARCA, JUVE IN RAKITIC-BERNARDESCHI SWAP TALKS
Barcelona and Juventus are discussing a possible swap deal involving Rakitic and Bernardeschi, according to AS.
The report says Rakitic – who has made just six LaLiga starts this season – has already agreed personal terms with the Serie A giants.
However, the clubs are yet to reach an agreement, with Rakitic six years older than Italy international Ber
— AS English (@English_AS) January 17, 2020
– There is still work to be done if Bruno Fernandes is to find his way to Manchester United. The Daily Mail and The Sun report United want to pay Sporting CP £34million (€39.9m) with a further £25.5m (€29.9m) in add-ons, including bonuses for the English club winning the Premier League and Champions League.
– Atletico Madrid are not giving up on trying to land Edinson Cavani in this window. The LaLiga side are still eyeing a move for the Paris Saint-Germain forward, according to Marca, although they are hoping to negotiate a lower price than the €30m the Ligue 1 club are reportedly wanting.
– The wait continues for Inter as they try to sign Christian Eriksen. CalcioMercato reports Eriksen’s agent Martin Schoots is scheduled to meet Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy in London next week as the midfielder tries to get his move to the Serie A giants.
– Chelsea are favourites to sign RB Leipzig forward Timo Werner ahead of the 2020-21 season, according to The Sun, but it may take a £68m (€79.8m) deal to land the 23-year-old.
Chelsea favourites to land £68m Timo Werner with RB Leipzig striker wanting to test himself in Premier League https://t.co/BphwMXWqC1
— The Sun Football (@TheSunFootball) January 17, 2020
– Arsenal are set for talks with Athletico Paranaense to negotiate a deal for midfielder Bruno Guimaraes, according to Globo Esporte.
– Staying at Arsenal and France Football reports Paris Saint-Germain left-back Layvin Kurzawa has agreed to join the Premier League club for free at season’s end.
– Javier Hernandez will become one of the highest paid players in MLS. Sports Illustrated reports LA Galaxy will pay Sevilla $9.4m (€8.5m) for the forward, who is set to earn $6m annually, with the potential for that to rise due to bonuses.
- Soccer News Like
- Be the first of your friends!