Can Borussia Dortmund keep a hold of Erling Haaland for another season?
Europe’s elite are queuing up to sign the Norway sensation.
Dortmund’s disappointing season could be about to force their hand.
TOP STORY – DORTMUND TRYING TO RETAIN HAALAND
Borussia Dortmund will try to keep Erling Haaland for another season but their hopes are fading amid the club’s struggles to finish in the Bundesliga’s top four, according to Fabrizio Romano.
As it stands, Dortmund are set to miss out on Champions League qualification, with the German side fifth and seven points adrift of fourth-placed Eintracht Frankfurt following Saturday’s loss.
Haaland is a player in demand, linked with Real Madrid, Manchester City, Barcelona, Manchester United, Chelsea, Liverpool, Juventus and Paris Saint-Germain.
Borussia Dortmund will try to keep Haaland for another season [price >€150m this summer]. But if they will not qualify to the Champions League, it’ll become even more difficult.
Mino Raiola talks with 5 top clubs are only at the first stages… and will move forward soon.
— Fabrizio Romano (@FabrizioRomano) April 4, 2021
– The Mirror reports United are set to part with star goalkeeper David de Gea. The Red Devils are reportedly prepared to pay a large chunk of De Gea’s remaining contract, with Dean Henderson pushing to become the club’s first choice.
– Haaland is ahead of Lionel Messi on City‘s transfer list, claims The Mirror. Pep Guardiola’s City have been heavily linked with Barcelona superstar Messi, who is out of contract at season’s end. But City now appear determined to prise Haaland from Dortmund as Sergio Aguero prepares to leave. Aguero has been linked with the likes of Chelsea, Inter, Barca, PSG and Juventus on a free transfer.
– Neymar has put contract talks with PSG on hold, according to Ara, which claims he is willing to return to Barca.
– It comes as Marca says PSG are eyeing Madrid forward Vinicius Junior amid Kylian Mbappe‘s links with the LaLiga champions.
- Soccer News Like
- Be the first of your friends!