Everton have been busy in the transfer market in recent times and they are preparing for another splash.
The Toffees, who are led by two-time Champions League winner Carlo Ancelotti, brought in James Rodriguez, Abdoulaye Doucoure and Allan this season.
Everton remain in the hunt for European football with a top 10 finish looking assured but owner Farhad Moshiri’s ambition still burns for more.
TOP STORY – EVERTON SET FOR COUTINHO SPLASH
Everton are set to land former Liverpool forward Philippe Coutinho from Barcelona in a £35million deal, according to The Sun.
The Toffees are allegedly already house hunting for the 28-year-old Brazilian, who would join countrymen Richarlison, Bernard and Allan at Goodison Park.
Coutinho has never quite settled at Barcelona since leaving Liverpool for Camp Nou in 2018, spending time on loan on Bayern Munich, while he has had injuries this term.
Barcelona are reportedly keen to offload Coutinho, who underwent knee surgery earlier this month, even for a cut-price fee.
Dortmund join Man Utd and Arsenal in race for Brighton’s £35m rated Ben White https://t.co/kdO6HtuxtN
— Sun Sport (@SunSport) April 29, 2021
– Calciomercato claims that Inter have rebuffed Manchester City‘s advances for Romelu Lukaku, insisting they are not willing to listen to any offers for the Belgian marksman.
– Aston Villa are monitoring Tammy Abraham‘s situation at Chelsea after it emerged that Blues are willing to sell him for a reported £40 million price tag, claims The Mirror.
– The Sun reports Brighton’s Ben White has attracted interest from Borussia Dortmund who join the likes of Manchester United, Paris Saint-Germain and Arsenal in pursuing him.
– Tottenham are hoping to speak to Ajax coach Erik ten Hag about taking up their vacant position following Jose Mourinho’s sacking, according to The Guardian.
- Soccer News Like
- Be the first of your friends!