Where will Harry Kane play in 2021-22?
The Tottenham star Kane reportedly wants out of his boyhood club.
Premier League rivals Manchester United, Manchester City and Chelsea are ready to pounce…
TOP STORY – KANE SEEKING SPURS DEPARTURE
Harry Kane has told Tottenham he wants to leave the club in the off-season, according to widespread reports in England.
Frustrated at a lack of silverware in London, Spurs star Kane would reportedly prefer to remain in the Premier League amid links to champions Manchester City, Manchester United and Chelsea.
Kane is believed to be open to a LaLiga switch, with Barcelona among his admirers.
Goal can confirm Harry Kane has told Tottenham he wants to leave
— Goal News (@GoalNews) May 17, 2021
– The front page of Diario AS claims former Juventus boss Massimiliano Allegri is the favourite to replace Zinedine Zidane if the Frenchman leaves Real Madrid. Club great Raul, who is currently in charge of the Castilla team, is another option. It comes as Madrid push to bring in a franchise player in the form of Paris Saint-Germain star Kylian Mbappe, while Borussia Dortmund’s Erling Haaland and Bayern Munich’s David Alaba are also wanted amid links to Rennes sensation Eduardo Camavinga and United midfielder Paul Pogba.
– The Sun says City are considering a mega move for Barca superstar Lionel Messi, who is out of contract at the end of the season. Messi is reportedly open to reuniting with Pep Guardiola in Manchester on a one-year deal.
– Barca are weighing up the futures of Gerard Pique, Sergio Busquets, Antoine Griezmann and Sergi Roberto, reports Mundo Deportivo. Due to their financial situation, the players could be asked to take a pay cut as Lyon captain Memphis Depay prepares to arrive on a free transfer. City forward Sergio Aguero and defender Eric Garcia, Haaland and Liverpool’s Georginio Wijnaldum have also been linked.
– Lille’s Jonathan Ikone is Dortmund‘s top priority as the Bundesliga club prepare for life without Jadon Sancho, according to France Football. Sancho has been tipped to join United or Liverpool, while Dortmund are also eyeing PSV sensation Donyell Malen, Ajax forward David Neres and Pedro Goncalves of Sporting CP.
- Soccer News Like
- Be the first of your friends!