It remains to be seen whether Pep Guardiola will re-sign with Manchester City.
Guardiola’s contract expires at the end of the season in Manchester.
Should the Spaniard decide to move on, there are already two men on the list to replace him.
TOP STORY – CITY INTERESTED IN NAGELSMANN
Manchester City are eyeing RB Leipzig head coach Julian Nagelsmann as a possible replacement for Pep Guardiola, according to the Daily Mail.
Guardiola is out of contract at the end of the 2020-21 campaign and the City manager – who has been previously linked to Juventus – is no closer to re-signing.
Should Guardiola decide to leave after arriving in 2016, Nagelsmann and former Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino are early candidates.
– Sergio Ramos and LaLiga champions Real Madrid remain deadlocked over contract talks, claims the front page of Monday’s Diario AS. The 34-year-old is set to become a free agent at the end of the season and he wants a two-year deal, though Madrid are only committed to 12 months.
– Tuttosport reports Juve and Barcelona are both pursuing Ajax sensation Ryan Gravenberch. The 18-year-old midfielder emerged from Ajax’s youth system in 2018.
— Diario AS (@diarioas) October 25, 2020
– Barcelona will block a January loan offer from Ligue 1 holders Paris Saint-Germain for Riqui Puig, according to Mundo Deportivo.
– Kylian Mbappe extending his PSG contract has not been ruled out, claims L’Equipe. Tipped to eventually join Madrid, while the likes of Liverpool, Barca and Manchester United have also been linked, Mbappe could stay in Paris should certain conditions be met. The Frenchman is keen to see what unfolds in the next transfer windows.
- Soccer News Like
- Be the first of your friends!