It is fair to say that Paul Pogba’s time at Manchester United has been somewhat polarising.
The France midfielder ultimately struggled to consistently provide the football that made him such a sought-after player in Italy with Juventus, before his big-money move back to United in 2016.
Reports suggest with his contract at Old Trafford expiring at the end of the month, Pogba will be heading back to the Serie A giants to try and revive his reputation.
TOP STORY – POGBA SET FOR JUVENTUS RETURN
Paul Pogba is set have his wish granted and will return to Juventus, according to Fabrizio Romano.
With his contract expiring at Manchester United, his wage demands could only realistically be met by a select number of clubs in Europe.
Pogba had reportedly only wanted to return to Italy with the Bianconeri, where he left a four-time Serie A and two-time Coppa Italia winner in 2016.
The 29-year-old’s agent will meet with Juve representatives on Thursday, with a medical to be completed at the beginning of July when his contract at Old Trafford officially ends.
— Paul Pogba (@paulpogba) June 19, 2022
– Ajax are set to make another offer for Steven Bergwijn meanwhile, with Tottenham not accepting offers below £25million (€29m), per Sky Sports.
– Barcelona boss Xavi is hopeful Ousmane Dembele will sign a new contract to ward off Chelsea interest, Goal reports.
– Goal also report that winger Antony is determined to join Manchester United from Ajax.
– Leeds United have valued Brazil international Raphinha at £65m (€75.3m) amid interest from Tottenham, Chelsea and Barcelona, according to Fabrizio Romano.
- Soccer News Like
- Be the first of your friends!