Paris Saint-Germain continue to plan for Kylian Mbappe’s potential departure.
The Ligue 1 giants have been linked with several possible replacements.
Robert Lewandowski is the latest rumoured target.
TOP STORY – PSG EYE LEWANDOWSKI AS MBAPPE REPLACEMENT
With seemingly everyone expecting Kylian Mbappe to depart Paris Saint-Germain after the season, the club have been linked with several potential attacking options.
Robert Lewandowski is the latest, with Le10Sport reporting the Bayern Munich and Poland striker could make a lucrative move to PSG.
The 33-year-old is under contract with Bayern through 2023, though, and could end up agreeing to a new deal to remain in the Bundesliga.
— le10sport (@le10sport) September 30, 2021
– Real Madrid are set to take another run at Manchester United’s Edinson Cavani during the January transfer window, says El Nacional.
– Andrea Pirlo and River Plate’s Marcelo Gallardo are candidates to replace Ronald Koeman if he is sacked by Barcelona in the coming days, the Express reports.
– PSG are eyeing midfield help, with Inter’s Nicolo Barella a possibility, according to Calciomercato, along with N’Golo Kante, Paul Pogba and Franck Kessie.
– Liverpool are interested in Bayer Leverkusen winger Moussa Diaby, according to Calciomercato.
– Timo Werner could look to leave Chelsea if he does not receive more playing time the rest of the season, says the Telegraph.
- Soccer News Like
- Be the first of your friends!