Erling Haaland was not lured away from Borussia Dortmund in the most recent transfer window despite widespread interest.
But the race to sign the 21-year-old Norway international will heat up in the coming months.
Haaland scored 41 goals for Dortmund last term, making him one of European football’s hottest properties.
TOP STORY – MADRID LEAD HAALAND RACE
Real Madrid have a verbal agreement for Dortmund star Haaland to join the club next year, reports Diario Madridista.
The Spanish club leads the way amid widespread interest in the Norwegian forward, including from Barcelona, Chelsea and Manchester City.
Additionally, Los Blancos’ decision to respect Dortmund’s stance to not sell the 21-year-old during the previous window has helped any potential deal.
Christian Vieri: «Me han dicho que Haaland va al Madrid al cien por cien» https://t.co/FJ252PbnNm
— DiarioMadridista.com (@dmadridistaok) September 9, 2021
– Leicester City are planning to make a move to sign Sassuolo and Italy winger Domenico Berardi in January, reports CalcioMercato. Berardi, who has attracted interest from Milan and Fiorentina previously, could be available for approximately €35million (£30m).
– Dortmund will not sell Jude Bellingham amid reported interest from Liverpool as they plan to offer the 18-year-old England international a new contract, claims 90min. Bellingham’s current deal runs until 2025.
– Milan midfielder Franck Kessie is on Chelsea‘s radar as they plan for Jorginho’s potential departure, seeing him as a replacement, according to the Daily Express. Paris Saint-Germain are also interested in Kessie, who will be a free agent at the end of the season.
– Chelsea will revive their interest in Sevilla’s Jules Kounde in January, but the Blues still only want to offer approximately €50m (£42m), according to ESPN. Sevilla previously demanded a deal in the region of €70m (£60m), before then informing the English side only depositing his release clause – understood to be between €80m (£68.3m) and €90m (£76.8m) – would suffice in the final two days of the transfer window.
– Fichajes claims Tottenham are planning to hand 34-year-old French goalkeeper Hugo Lloris a new two-year deal, with his current contract due to expire in June 2022.
Dortmund have no plans to sell Jude Bellingham next summer.
— 90min (@90min_Football) September 8, 2021
- Soccer News Like
- Be the first of your friends!