Tammy Abraham appears close to leaving Stamford Bridge.
With Romelu Lukaku arriving at Chelsea from Serie A, Roma are calling for Abraham.
Or will he remain in the Premier League?
TOP STORY – ROMA PUSHING FOR ABRAHAM
The dominoes appear to be falling into place for Tammy Abraham‘s move to Roma, and the Italian club are pushing for a decision from the player, reports Fabrizio Romano.
With Edin Dzeko expected to complete his move to Inter in the coming days and Romelu Lukaku now officially a Chelsea player, Abraham could complete the triangle with a jump to Serie A.
Multiple outlets have said the two clubs already have agreed a £34million (€40m) fee.
Arsenal remain a possibility to land Abraham should the Roma move not work out.
If that happens, Jose Mourinho’s side have lined up Kelechi Iheanacho as their next option, according to Sky Sports.
– Villarreal want €65m (£55m) for Spain international Pau Torres, and the Times says Tottenham are ready to pounce with Manchester City, Manchester United and Liverpool also interested.
– Paris Saint-Germain could make a move for Napoli’s Kalidou Koulibaly to fill the hole left by Sergio Ramos’ injury, says La Gazzetta dello Sport. The Serie A club will want €50m (£43m) for the veteran centre-back.
– Liverpool are interested in adding Adama Traore, but Wolves want £40m for the forward, according to 90min.
– West Ham have long been the favourites to land Nikola Milenkovic from Fiorentina but Sky Sports says Tottenham have entered the frame for the Serbia defender.
– Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang was not in attendance for Arsenal’s season-opening defeat at Brentford due to illness and The Times reports he could be on his way out at Emirates Stadium.
– Manchester United are poised to loan out Amad Diallo, reports Romano, with Crystal Palace and Basel among those interested in the young Ivory Coast winger.
– Everton have approached United about another potential loan, for Andreas Pereira, though Romano says United prefer a permanent move.
- Soccer News Like
- Be the first of your friends!