Monday, March 27, 2017

Bahlouli makes Monaco switch

SoccerNews in Ligue 1 30 Jun 2015

1 Views

Monaco have completed the signing of highly-rated Lyon midfielder Fares Bahlouli on a five-year deal for €3.5million.

Bahlouli was linked with Manchester City and Juventus, but it is Lyon’s Ligue 1 rivals Monaco who have won the battle for his signature.

The 20-year-old made only four substitute appearances in the league for Lyon last season, but is held in high regard and played his part in France Under-20’s Toulon Tournament success earlier this month.

He told Monaco’s official website: “I am excited to join AS Monaco. This is a club that is currently building a beautiful project by trusting youth. I cannot wait to see my new team-mates.”

Monaco vice-president Vadim Vasilyev said: “Fares will have the opportunity to show the talent that carries him from a young age. We hope it can advance under the direction of Leonardo Jardim and confirm the hopes placed in him.”

Lyon revealed that the deal includes a sell-on clause which will see them receive a “significant profit” if and when Bahlouli leaves the Principality club.

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

SoccerNews

Soccernews.com is news blog for soccer with comprehensive coverage of all the major leagues in Europe, as well as MLS in the United States. In addition we offer breaking news for transfers and transfer rumors, ticket sales, betting tips and offers, match previews, and in-depth editorials.

You can follow us on Facebook: Facebook.com/soccernews.com or Twitter: @soccernewsfeed.

SHARE OR COMMENT ON THIS ARTICLE

WE RECOMMEND

Leave a Reply

Be the First to Comment!

Notify of
avatar
 
smilegrinwinkmrgreenneutraltwistedarrowshock???cooleviloopsrazzrollcryeeklolmadsad!?ideahmmbegwhewchucklesillyenvyshutmouth
wpDiscuz
More More
Top