Barcelona’s determination to bring Lionel Messi back to Camp Nou is going to be a major storyline during the next transfer window.
But their pursuit of the 2022 World Cup winner is complicated given the Blaugrana’s financial situation.
As a result, Barca’s squad are on notice, with expectations that key players may need to be offloaded.
TOP STORY – PREMIER LEAGUE TRIO TO SWOOP FOR RAPHINHA
Raphinha is set to be sold by Barcelona in the off-season with three Premier League clubs circling for his signature, according to reports.
The Blaugrana will need to let Raphinha go to free up space for Messi to return given the club’s financial issues, claims Fichajes. Messi is out of contract at Paris Saint-Germain at the end of this season.
Raphinha joined from Leeds United last year and his stay could be short. AS claims Arsenal, Tottenham and Newcastle United are all interested in the 26-year-old.
– Milan forward Rafael Leao has declined offers from both Real Madrid and Chelsea, claims La Gazzetta dello Sport.
– Dinamo Zagreb goalkeeper Dominik Livakovic is drawing interest from Manchester United , according to Croatian outlet Jutarnji, with the Red Devils uncertain on David de Gea ‘s future.
– Chelsea are tracking Brentford pair David Raya and Ivan Toney, reports Football London.
– Football 365 claims Aston Villa are circling for Emile Smith Rowe, who is “disappointed” with his lack of game time at Arsenal.
– Leicester City defender Caglar Soyuncu’s planned move to Atletico Madrid is signed and sealed, according to Fabrizio Romano. The Turkish defender’s contract will run until 2027.
– Sky Germany’s Florian Plettenberg claims Yann Sommer could leave Bayern Munich in the off-season, with new head coach Thomas Tuchel set to restore Manuel Neuer to the side when he returns to full fitness.
Çağlar Söyüncü has signed with Atlético Madrid, here we go confirmed! Deal was agreed in January and it’s now sealed as Turkish centre back will join Atléti in the summer as free agent. #Atléti
Söyüncü’s contract will be valid until June 2027. pic.twitter.com/oOYpId3CiI
— Fabrizio Romano (@FabrizioRomano) April 26, 2023
- Soccer News Like
- Be the first of your friends!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Soccernews.com is news blog for soccer with comprehensive coverage of all the major leagues in Europe, as well as MLS in the United States. In addition we offer breaking news for transfers and transfer rumors, ticket sales, betting tips and offers, match previews, and in-depth editorials.
You can follow us on Facebook: Facebook.com/soccernews.com or Twitter: @soccernewsfeed.