Liverpool reportedly had a deadline-day bid for Moises Caicedo rejected by Brighton and Hove Albion.
The 20-year-old is hot property with a long list of suitors, after an impressive second half of last season in the Premier League.
Caicedo joined Brighton from Independiente del Valle in January 2021 on a four-and-half-year contract.
TOP STORY – BRIGHTON TO OPEN TALKS WITH CAICEDO
Brighton and Hove Albion will open contract talks with hot property Moises Caicedo according to The Mirror.
The Ecuadorian has interest from Liverpool, Manchester United, Arsenal and Chelsea.
The Seagulls are determined to fend off those suitors by pinning Caicedo down to a new contract.
– Fichajes reports French giants Paris Saint-Germain will look to sign Antoine Griezmann after this season, as they begin planning for Lionel Messi‘s departure. Griezmann is currently on a two-year loan at Atletico Madrid from Barcelona. Messi is contracted until mid-2023 and view Griezmann as a suitable replacement if they cannot convince him to extend his stay.
– Barcelona will resume their chase for Manchester City’s Bernardo Silva in January, reports Sport. LaLiga has increased the club’s salary cap, allowing them to pursue the Portuguese midfielder again.
– The Telegraph claims that among those under consideration for the vacant Brighton managerial role are ex-Shakhtar Donetsk boss Roberto de Zerbi and Bodo/Glimt’s Kjetil Knutsen.
– Carlo Ancelotti is set to be rewarded for his successful 2021-22 campaign with Real Madrid set to offer him a new contract, according to Marca. Ancelotti’s current deal runs until 2024.
- Soccer News Like
- Be the first of your friends!