Matthijs de Ligt’s agent Mina Raiola is ready to find the defender a new club.
The outspoken representative suggested he could join Barcelona, Real Madrid or Paris Saint-Germain.
He also indicated the Premier League was of interest to the Juventus centre-back.
TOP STORY – CHELSEA FRONTRUNNERS TO LAND DE LIGT
Chelsea are leading the race to sign Juventus defender De Ligt, claims The Sun.
Raiola has indicated the 22-year-old is ready to leave Juve, who are off the Serie A title pace this term.
Chelsea are expected to lose a host of defenders and eager to make a move for De Ligt.
– Cashed-up Newcastle United have an eye on Inter forward Edin Dzeko as well as a loan deal for Manchester United’s Anthony Martial, reports The Sun.
– Manchester United have been in touch with River Plate about 21-year-old Argentinean forward Julian Alvarez, claims Ole.
– United are also set to win the race to sign Olympique Marseille midfielder Boubacar Kamara according to FourFourTwo.
– Gerard Romero claims that Tottenham will make another move for Barcelona defender Clement Lenglet after missing out on him last transfer window.
– Fabrizio Romano reports that Jonathan Ikone’s move from Lille to Fiorentina is agreed with only the paperwork left to be signed on a five-year deal with a €15m fee.
Jonathan Ikoné from Lille to Fiorentina, confirmed and here-we-go. The agreement has been reached on every detail, after advanced negotiation revealed last December 1. #Fiorentina
It’s just matter of paperworks to be signed.
€15m fee plus 10% future sale. 5 year contract. https://t.co/IHs7ZsQEYV
— Fabrizio Romano (@FabrizioRomano) December 20, 2021
- Soccer News Like
- Be the first of your friends!