Dusan Vlahovic only joined Juventus from Fiorentina last January on a four-year deal, but he could be on the move already.
That is part of the immediate fallout from the Serie A giants’ 15-point deduction for alleged financial irregularities and false accounting.
Juventus will appeal the court decision but it does leave them in a major battle to remain in European contention, slipping to 10th already, and reports suggest they will have a tough task on their hands to keep hold of some of their key players.
TOP STORY – VLAHOVIC OFFERED TO MAN UTD
Juventus forward Dusan Vlahovic has been offered to Manchester United according to 90min, amid the fallout from the Bianconeri’s 15-point deduction.
Arsenal, Chelsea, Paris Saint-Germain and Bayern Munich have also been alerted to his availability.
Playing Champions League football is key for the Serbian striker, who has 16 goals in 36 games for Juventus, and the club understands the player’s position and could sell in January or at the end of the season.
– Jude Bellingham is set to turn down a new Borussia Dortmund contract offer, with Manchester City confident they are in the box seat to land him, reports the Star. Liverpool and Real Madrid are also interested in the England midfielder.
– Arsenal have commenced discussions with Ivan Fresneda as they look to sign the Real Valladolid right-back, according to Fabrizio Romano.
– Sport reports that Chelsea are willing to exchange Moroccan winger Hakim Ziyech for Barcelona midfielder Franck Kessie.
– Roma are set to move for Udinese forward Gerard Deulofeu should they sell Nicolo Zaniolo, claims Calciomercato.
– The Athletic reports Manchester City are discussing a contract extension with Ilkay Gundogan amid interest from Barcelona.
– The Daily Mail claims that Frank Lampard is on the verge of being sacked as Everton manager following Saturday’s 2-0 loss to West Ham.
- Soccer News Like
- Be the first of your friends!