Harry Kane’s future continues to make headlines.
Since saying he would not stay at Tottenham “for the sake of it” in his pursuit of silverware, Kane has been linked to Manchester United and Real Madrid.
Now, Spurs have reportedly named their fee for the England international.
TOP STORY – TOTTENHAM SET KANE PRICE
Tottenham will allow star striker Harry Kane to leave for £200million, according to the Daily Mail.
Kane has been heavily linked to Premier League rivals Manchester United and LaLiga giants Real Madrid.
Spurs are reportedly keen on some extra funds amid the coronavirus pandemic.
Daniel Levy will sanction world record £200million Harry Kane move to Manchester United to ease financial worries as club continues to pay for £1billion stadium https://t.co/xIjgSMVJrA
— MailOnline Sport (@MailSport) April 11, 2020
– Lautaro Martinez to Barcelona? Not necessarily. The Sun claims Manchester City are favourites to sign the Inter forward, despite the Argentina international being tipped to move to Camp Nou.
– Fabrizio Romano says Juventus will consider moving for Lazio midfielder Sergej Milinkovic-Savic if they are unsuccessful in their pursuit of United star Paul Pogba. Brescia’s Sandro Tonali and Gaetano Castrovilli of Fiorentina are also on the list.
– Barca are desperate to strengthen their squad. Martinez is the priority up front for the LaLiga champions, but Mundo Deportivo says they want more. Barca are eyeing a midfielder, with Napoli star Fabian Ruiz and Tottenham’s Tanguy Ndombele being considered. The Catalan giants are also looking for a central defender and have been linked to City centre-back Aymeric Laporte, Dayot Upamecano of Leipzig and Sevilla’s Diego Carlos.
– Inter are interested in Bayern Munich midfielder Corentin Tolisso, reports Calciomercato. The Frenchman is also being followed by United and Arsenal.
– Signing Mauro Icardi remains the main objective for Juve, according to Calciomercato. The Serie A champions are keen to sign a striker amid links to Inter’s Icardi, who is on loan at Paris Saint-Germain. Borussia Dortmund’s Erling Haaland, Timo Werner of RB Leipzig, City forward Gabriel Jesus, Arkadiusz Milik of Napoli, Lyon’s Moussa Dembele and Kane are also on Juve’s radar.
- Soccer News Like
- Be the first of your friends!