Tired of your mates recycling the same old football trivia questions from years gone by?
Bring them bang up-to-date and get them guessing with our Opta-powered Premier League quiz.
All the answers are at the bottom of the page, so you can claim the high ground when it comes to statistical knowledge!
1. A Premier League player has scored 15 top-flight penalties – more than any other club as a whole – since making his debut in the competition back in February 2017. Who is it?
#PL record for penalty saves in a season:
— Premier League (@premierleague) 8 January 2019
2. Which club is on a record-breaking run of 29 Premier League matches without a single draw?
— Premier League (@premierleague) 7 February 2019
3. Huddersfield Town have lost six home Premier League games in a row. The last time a club endured a worse run (nine successive home losses) was in 2012. Who was it?
Jan Siewert gives the latest injury news: “Chris Löwe has had an illness this week.
— Huddersfield Town (@htafcdotcom) February 7, 2019
4. Pep Guardiola has lost more league games against Chelsea than he has any other team. How many times has he been beaten by the Blues?
— Chelsea FC (@ChelseaFC) February 6, 2019
5. Wolves’ Raul Jimenez will become the second Mexican player to reach double figures in a single Premier League season when he scores his next goal. Who was the first?
” @Raul_Jimenez9 shooting, Raul Jimenez scoring! Super breakaway goal!”
— Wolves (@Wolves) 8 January 2019
1. Luka Milivojevic
4. Three times
5. Javier Hernandez
- Soccer News Like
- Be the first of your friends!