Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Highly rated Colombian teenager signs for Porto

Isaac Schmitz in Transfer News & Rumours 6 Jul 2010

48 Views

Portuguese giants FC Porto have completed the signing of Colombian wonderkid James Rodriguez from Argentine club CA Banfield. Porto have paid Banfield 5.1 million euros for 70% of Rodriguez’s rights. The other 30% will remain with Banfield.

Rodriguez began his career with Envigado and joined Banfield in 2008. He scored a crucial goal against Newells Old Boys to help Banfield win the Argentine Championship for the first time in their history last year.

Rodriguez has signed a four year contract and his minimum fee release clause has been put at 30 million euros. The attacking midfielder, who has been hailed as the next Cristiano Ronaldo in South America,  turns 19 later this month.

[Source:- FC Porto]

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Isaac Schmitz


SHARE OR COMMENT ON THIS ARTICLE

WE RECOMMEND

Leave a Reply

avatar
 
smilegrinwinkmrgreenneutraltwistedarrowshockunamusedcooleviloopsrazzrollcryeeklolmadsadexclamationquestionideahmmbegwhewchucklesillyenvyshutmouth
  Subscribe  
Notify of
Live Scores

advertisement

Betting Guide Advertisement

advertisement

Become a Writer
More More
Top